Multiple minds as the same magic in AO

Do you think a mage could choose the same element for two or three of their minds? I wouldn’t say it’s impossible, but I can exactly sure what’s to be gained from it. In AA it made sense since you could mutate your source magic into something better later on, but I can’t think of any advantages for it in AO since a) you have every common magic and mutation as a base magic and b) from what we know there’s nothing two of the same minds can do that one can’t (self synergies, just use the same spell two times in a row).

What do y’all think?

idk about in aa or ao, but in ar you always choose your first or second magic as your third so your tiers stay the same and you can use the ult

i think the multiple magics go like this:
when you unlock second/third minds, the spells will have a higher unlocking requirement then your original magic.
im pretty sure vetex said that if you choose the same magic, all of the spells will already be unlocked
dunno if itll be stronger tho, maybe its for choosing different variants

1 Like

it’d basically just be extra spell slots for that magic

4 Likes

More Ice Ice

would be useless
8 spell slots is already too much, you dont need your magic to be able to do everything. you only need one mode, one hover, one jump, one dash once that gets added… across all of your magics.
you only really need like 3 or 4 spell slots for each of them

• blast
  • maybe a small or multi blast
  • explosion
  • beam

but you also have to take lost spells into account

but why would you need the same magic multiple times just for lost spells
just give them to whatever is the most fitting one

valid

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.