My account got wiped off the face off the earth

My account is literally gone so I had to make a new one with the exact same name.

Anyways, I speedrun ULTRAKILL and despise Rythm games

that might mean you got banned or something
if not then welcome back

I didn’t get anything saying I was banned, and all my messages were deleted and it says that no account is bound to my email forgot to add I got logged off and then couldn’t sign back in because it said that something was incorrect

Alts unfortunately aren’t allowed but if your account got glitched or whatever I think your fine.

1 Like

What is your main called? Also if all your messages are all deleted, and you can’t access account, AND can’t sign in. that means that your account was deleted for many things probably.

same as my current name

Looked it up, doesn’t pop up. That means your main was deleted by an admin or was banned. So uh. Good luck not getting banned I guess. (High Possibility that it was terminated or banned)

did you do anything controversial or anything

Tbh he probably joined the forums and got his account deleted instantly (In my opinion)
Since I’ve never heard of this guy and from searching up his name. Only one message has been posted and it was actually quoted. To bad if you went to the quote it’s deleted.

You could’ve been banned for imperonating vertex? Idk it’s possible mods just banned you for that I can’t think of anything

I posted a picture of my dog, made a magic tier list based on looks and said that being able to make weapons wouldn’t be a good idea in AO

anyways contacted mods, hope you don’t get banned, but hopefully we’ll at least get a reason

I was on the forum for a day though so it wasn’t instantly deleted and I chose VortexesandVertexes because I used vertex in a story I was thinking about making, maybe vertex is a banned word?

potentially, the bots can be a bit slow sometimes

lol

1 Like

ok well i have no idea what the hell that’s about

also

ULTRAKILL, YOU SAY?

welcome back i guess??

mods looking into it btw, they replied to my message, no reason yet