My character's lore

Yo, I’m rockycanyons, and I can be a little annoying but that’s natural. :slight_smile:
Here’s the lore of my own character:
Rocky Banks:
Background
Born into a thriving camouflaged village that was very peaceful and wasn’t known by the Magic Council was a kid who was very helpful, he helped many people out like helping them bring things in, giving letters, and other things. But that would all change when: the magic council attacked.
Right before the magic council attacked a mysterious guy found the village, he was a very well known villain but due to the village having no connections to the outside world besides Rocky, they had no idea. Rocky told the village elder that he was a villain but the village elder didn’t believe him. His parents were part of the Magic Council but they never told the magic council about the village. But that all changed when the magic council found the villain. They burned the village to the ground due to the village elder shielding the villain, and the only survivor was Rocky. Thanks to the parents who were in the magic council, they were able to have Rocky not killed due to Rocky telling them that he told the village elder to not do it but he refused. All that remained was the ruins of the heroic statue. Thanks to the parents being Magic Council Captains, they had the influence over the magic Council’s heads. This, however, caused a huge outbreak with the very important head because they told them that if they didn’t hurt Rocky they would be removed from the Status of the Magic Council Captains and be hung and beaten up. They refused to do so and they told Rocky to run and be safe.
Running away from the Magic Council
Being around the magic council in disguise he watched as his parents were beaten up. He watched it all day crying because he loved them, he decided to watch it all, so he would remember how cruel the magic council was.

More to come still in progress.

1 Like

Deus vult!

So you like it?

Deus vult!

Can you please speak english cause Idk spanish.

deus vult means “god wills it”
its latin

I know I jsut realized.

Welcome to the arena

Wym?

good job

Should I write more?

Sure.

1 Like

I’ll do it later. Right now I’m busy doing somethin on another game so once I get time I’ll do it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

do you speak latin?

no

But I can usually get used to pronunciation within other languages quite easily. idk why I thought that was something I needed to add…

Ohw okay lol. I have latin in school xd

you should put this in SawCon

What is Sawcon :sunglasses:

Betcha you can’t Sawcon my d-