New challenger

Hello my name is Doodlebibs or doodle or De I go by many names but I’ve been here for about a year looking at things about arcane odyssey reading some of the game discussion topics etc but I thought I would introduce myself because I seen a topic where it was a tier list of people in the forum and I wanted to not be one of those lurkers anymore
I plan to make some topics and participate in them more I have a lot of ideas and questions but that’s it feel free to ask questions :+1:t5:
Btw my favorite magic is acid best magic change my mind

2 Likes

@ThatOneGuy newcomer

@DubiousLittleTyp0 do your thing or something

Hello there fellow no more lurker

Hello nice to greet you

what’s wrong with acid that’s a pretty chad choice

idk he fucking hate acid magic, i think its pretty cool

P̵̟̄̈́̈́̃͆Ḽ̸͔͎̙͚̮̝̉͆̃̅Ù̴͎͎̅͑͂C̸̟̏ͅK̴͚̖̽̓͊͘ ̷̫͈̭͍͚̥̖̈̊Ỏ̸̙͔̮͂̓͛̆̔͑Ù̸̞̙̟̪̂̓̓̂͝T̴̨̼͉̫̤͕̙̋ ̷̡̛̞̑͒̐͗͋Ț̴̥̘̔̐̊̈̀̒͝H̸͇͓̲͂Ī̴̻͉̮̫̖̤̇́N̴̨̳̟̺̈́ͅȨ̸̼͎̰̫̗͍̍ ̴͚̠̮̮͎̯̂̄̍̒͂̒͝É̷̛͍̺͉̜̻̂̑̌Y̸̦̻̏͊Ẽ̵̮̞̖͈̲S̴͇̘͈̐̈́͒;̶̢͔̿̏̒͝ ̸̧̛̭̗̭͎̬̏̾̓͠͝Ţ̶̪͂̑̀͘Ȩ̵͎͇͉͕̀̈́͊ͅĄ̵̻͖͉͖͙̆̑̌͊̋͝R̶̛̫͓̹̝̺̦̈̽́̇͂ ̶͖̗̹͚͓̎̄͘͜O̷͎̳̟̍̍Ȕ̶̧͊̒͋̈́͘Ṱ̴͈̒͂̄̅̇͌ ̷̻̟̙̹͛̀̈́̃̿T̵̢̫̮́̐́̂̕͜͠ͅH̵̪́̿̈I̸̡̝̭͕̥̥̓͘Ņ̷͇̺̤̈̽͊̄̆̀͑Ë̶͖̻́̓̉ ̸͕͚̫́̎̚͝ͅT̷̛̼͎̦̳̦̒͒̈́̏͋͝H̵̡̳̝̥̔̀̈́̍̓̑̆R̶̟̱̫̘̐̏͛̀̈́̍Ơ̶̫̟̪̟̹̞͈̔͌A̴̹͚͍̋̃͗̃͝͠T̴͓̰̭̤̘̻̄̍͝;̸͍̲̝̮̖͍̽͋̄ ̵̨̳̄͐͗́͗L̵̹̗̈́͜Ạ̶͌̾͒Y̴̪̏̀͒ͅ ̷̮͚͖͓̼͝W̵̢͓̆̆̇̂̈́Ä̶̼̺͉͈̩̜̪́̌̄̽̓Ŝ̶̻̯̜̮̭͑̉T̴̙̝̟̬̐̈́̀̍̇̕E̸̡̤̞̟̻̅͜ ̷͓͒̍͛̑̂̚͝Ṫ̶̠̳͕̈́̈́̄̉O̷̺̯̦̜̝̓̓̎̅̽͜͠ ̵̭̭͕̖̞̲̫̑̄̋́̈́̚A̶̙͋͛̀͋͐͑L̷̛̛͔͖͂͊̈́͘L̸̡̧̤̼͎̈́͛̿́̊́ ̵̧̟͈̼̭͈̏͒͂͌͠Ẁ̷̜̾̌͊̚H̸̠̹̒̉́I̵̙̲̰̽͛Ç̸̥̪͕̙̣͛͂̈̌̓͜͝H̸̞̎ ̴̢̢̛͍͍̯̙͆̍̆͗͝Ĭ̵̬͈̎̇̅̏̎̔S̷̝͛̐̈́ ̵̩̍̈́̿͊̓͘S̷̬̭͖̭͇̓̒͒̏͛̊A̷̫̫̱̦̐́̎̎͊́C̵͙̮̟̃R̶͈̥͍͉̃͐Ê̴̗͔̣͓̒͗D̶̢̢̺̤̹̼̪̈́͐͝;̶̨̯̥̱̥̬͒̾ ̴̨̫̥̤̥̦͓͑̌̇̈́̚͠T̴͎͖̊̽̈H̴̡̧͈̣̔͐̆̋͠E̶̮̮̝͛̐ ̶̖̲̜̺̈́M̸̨̲̯̮͋͝Ȏ̴͈̝̦̜̭̹̃O̵̧͆͋͘Ņ̸́̓͗S̵̛̗̘̘̐̇̀̀̉͝E̶̺͗̋̆͑̀Y̷̡̼̜͐͂͋̑̿͋̆Ḙ̷̫̫̐͌̊̓͑̋ ̶̧̰͖͇͛͒͑̋̓̇C̴̛̰̠͓̘̚Õ̵̟̮͔̟Ņ̴̫̱̭̯́͝ͅV̷̝͖̪͉͗̊͐͒̓̓͛ͅE̶̡̩̭͔͝Ř̴̥̋̇̂͆̑͘Ģ̷̢̮̯̖̈́̏̇̕E̴̮͆̃̐̌̑̈S̴̡̟͈̲̐̀̐͐̐́̚ ̵̝͍͇̯̞͐͛̎̄̈̍W̵̪̲̟̪͔͒̉̈́̒̈́͒͝I̵̡̫̒̔͝T̶̢̞̍Ḩ̸̮̳̳̫̮̙̌̓̈͠ ̷̧̡̫̥̞̬̜̏̐̽̆̅͐̋T̶̢̖̎̄̑̍Ḩ̸̘̪͉̩̍̚̕͜A̶͖̘͋͒͋̀̊̎͘T̸͈̦̉̓ ̷̛̼͑B̴̨͙̹̞͇̱̖̀̌͗̿̕E̴͕̦̓̎̊̓Ļ̶͔͉̝̥̹̖̅Ǫ̸̨͔̲̮̂̀̀̐̈͒ͅW̸̗͈͋̋͒.̴̯̱̮̰̥̅̅̒̈́̅̿

also based pfp and magic

1 Like

I never see that much love for acid mainly explosion metal or fire

yes

Welcome to the forums :clap:

2 Likes

Hey! welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

hihi yes hello newcomer

Sure :+1:

I don’t hate acid, I think the visuals are just underwhelming

It only looks bad in wom

idk still not that drawn to it even in AO

doesn’t glow or have nearly as cool audio like magma

you say you like acid, but…
why does it say wind?

that was a year ago I thought about changing it but don’t know how if you know then that would be nice