New feature went unnoticed by lots

yes
someone posted it in a discord the other day and i didn’t really care so i forgot about it lmao

it’s been under the clan card this entire time lol, people already knew about it

I was just thinking “So is Vetex going to cap infamy until capturing is added or something?”

Oh boy, that doesn’t sound hard to cheese.
I mean, we are talking about clans after all, aka groups of people. It’s not hard to get at least 5 people of one guild, a couple of another and ally with them to split all of the islands of a server and profit. However, I guess it would also be easy to start a war in a server like this.

Still, it’s better than nothing and requires a lot of planning

1 Like

Dude it’s no new information It was already on the trello

it was added yesterday?

yesterday it was just moved to major features and reworked into the island setting

1 Like

^

it was in this card up until yesterday

Trello

Can’t wait for everybody to be in 1 spot so you don’t have to go checking the whole map and not find anybody

ik some people that may be able to cheese this but it takes some effort

1 Like

Hang on, doesn’t it say that you can only capture ONE island? It says that if you capture another, it just becomes neutral land instead of yours. I think the most exploitable thing of that feature is that it mentions you only need 1 rival clan member in your server. I feel like having only one shouldn’t be enough.

Team with another guild, capture 2 islands on a server with 2 people while they’re in a party.

Now both guilds are passively gaining infamy and can have allies to help them quickly. Also can be improved with say 3 guilds that are allied claiming 3 islands.

Having a singular to 2 allies is most beneficial since I think only 3ish islands will give major infamy(this is just an assumption.

imagine smoking entire islands out with ash magic and then capturing within the smoke

Seeing massive guilds fighting each other for islands in the future is going to be really flashy.

There’s going to be projectiles flying around everywhere…

1 Like

ye I’m already hyped

I hope they add one island worth significantly more infamy than all of the others to incentivise fighting guilds for the island.

Probably laggy too

If the game is lagging at 1 fps you know it’s great.

Or just make some islands give more or less infamy to specific guild tiers like if you’re Average+ any tiny island will give you 1 but bigger islands will give you 3 or more