New forum user that enjoys shoebills!

Absolutely love shoebills, there’s just something so intriguing about them. In AO, I’m planning on full magic build with the insanely comedic Ice + Wind + Metal. 80% more damage with metal on frozen targets. I make grilled cheeses and prefer using sourdough bread, with American cheddar cheese. I aim for the perfect golden color, with a darker side on the bottom. The only thing that kicks me in the balls is trying to flip it over when its still cooking.

7 Likes

The real question is, do you diagonally cut the grilled cheese or leave it whole?

I actually cut it vertically. Shape preference.

Welcome to the forums! I don’t have a grilled cheese sandwich on me, but I do so happen to have a cookie!

2 Likes

If i had a coin for each “shoebill” enjoyer i have seen, i would have 2, which is not a lot,but its weird it happened twice

2 Likes

I’m sure you love shoe taxes too :athletic_shoe: :moneybag:

1 Like

shoeb

you’re a shoeber

1 Like

diagonally superiority

diagonal >

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I create crappy photos with my free editing software, as gifts for new forumers! so, what would you want for your gift?

Thanks! Maybe a shoebill with a chefs hat in a kitchen.

Screenshot 2022-07-04 11.01.20 AM

Welcome brother

This shoebill is pretty passionate about cooking, and it’s in a very good mood, it won’t give you a paralyzing stare!

(also, sorry about being late, I’ve been EXTREMELY busy these past few days, but I’m able to get the image made rn)

Thank you very much, it looks amazing! I wonder if this shoebill cooks it’s prey or eats them raw.