New game with help with vetex nice

guys so i realized that the new game called pirate emperors have vetex building assets,go support if real lol

???
do you have a link?

y e s https://www.roblox.com/games/4668500407/Pirate-Emperors-NEW?refPageId=06eaa40a-35e0-48a8-8c15-f7e583001a27

that seems pretty cool

are you sure those are vetex’s assets?

other than the trees I don’t really see any similarities, its a simple style of tree too
overall the game does seem really shitty though, its just another one piece cashgrab

description talks vetex build assets

not to make you sad but if those assets at least was public once, then those assets are free to use by anyone, the guy could not even give any credits at all since he has the rights to do so

okie

ACTUALLY I HELPED WITH THAT GAME AND I MADE SURE TO SABOTAGE IT SO PEOPLE WOULD PLAY WORLD OF MAGIC INSTEAD

1 Like

The grind in that game is HORRIBLE, the combat is boring and upon seeing a “Devil Fruit Seller” in one of the islands you get the feeling that this is just another cash grab OP game.

Theres something about this game that tells me it somehow copied blox fruits, but I’m not gonna question it. Pretty cool game tho and glad it used vetex’s assets lol