(NEW *PRE-HISTORIC* THEORY) Magical Dinosaurs?!?!?

FIRST, let me start off by saying that the skull in the water near Ironport IS NOT A HYDRA. I don’t know why people blindly believed it’s a Hydra just because ButterBrad99 said so

I’m sorry to diss ButterBrad99, but I scoured everywhere and cannot find one instance of a Hydra being in the lore. So far every Greek Mythical creature has been replaced by some large human version of it. Furthermore, do I need to point out the fact that the Classical Greek depiction of the Hydra is a literal multi-headed snake and not some dragon?

Compare that to the humongous skull, and you won’t see much similarities. Also do not try to overanalyze the skull’s design itself, it was just a free asset that Vetex used due to it being easily available. Fortunately, my newest pre-historic theory will provide necessary answers:

As you all know, the sea was filled with magic, so much so that it created the Peacekeeper into one of my most powerful wizards on Earth. But did anyone stop to think about the inhabitants of the magical pollution? Of course there’s White Eyes sharks who died due to the pollution fading away, but what about everything else in the water?

Giant, golden, small…these are examples of what kind of attribute you can find while fishing. While a pygmy fish isn’t anything eye-catching, finding gigantic and golden fish is. This is evidence that the magical pollution, like any pollution, is still prevalent in the ecosystem. There are still physical changes in the fish, even after the pollution was gone.

This leads to me bringing the point that aquatic dinosaurs have existed in World of Magic. A pollution granting unnatural abilities like abnormal growth or golden change, could also grant long-lasting life? Such as pre-histotic aquatic creatures still swimming in the water to the point of after the defeat of Magius. Or maybe growing some sea life to the size of dinosaurs. And finally, I believe that creature’s skull is in fact a dinosaur (or enlarged creature) and perhaps it that grew in size, possibly representing as the Greek monster “Ketos Troias”.

3411771015_f3233176c9

Not exactly a mythical creature, as Vetex likes to avoid. But also not exactly a normal depiction of the creature, as Vetex likes to do.

(Theorist’s Notes): Dinosaurs or enlarged creatures representing dinosaurs, either way it would be cool.

you forgot flying cats smh

flying cats? we have those. they’re called bats i think

1 Like

I refuse to acknowledge any flying animals because I hate all of them.

my brain has been melting wihout a jumbo theory, i needeed this thank yuo

1 Like

vetex add catgirl when?

Just for my own sanity, I’d love to clear up that the flippered, aquatic “dinosaurs” are not scientifically dinosaurs. This is just my pet peeve, honestly nobody will really fault you for using “water dinosaur,” it just bugs me to hell (which is in no way your problem).

Also, it is entirely possible that the creature was terrestrial and is even older than the age of Seven Seas. Just highly unlikely

dienosaor eggspart

I have no words. Do I hate the spelling or love it?

I completely agree and I felt weird putting dinosaur down constantly. But I did it due to simplicity sake and the fact that if I say dinosaur, I am pretty sure people will understand easily that I mean a large reptilian creature compared to if I say ichthyosaur, which is a bit more esoteric to the general public. But yeah, I agree.

1 Like

what do u call a gross dinosaur

ickyosaur

id like to apologize to nayone this may have offended. thios was not my attention and i will become a better person after this post

I will fucking kill you

2 Likes

pelase do it i am ready to shuffle off htis mortal coil and have my sins judeged

humans (not dinosaurs) were given the gift of magic from prometheus.
let me be clear
NOT DINOSAURS

You’re missing my point of magical pollution of the oceans after Theos’s clash with Durza

do you really think dinosaurs existed when theos clashed with durza?
youre missing my point aswell.
Magic came when humans came AKA after the age of dinosaurs

There has been creatures from the pre-historic era or anything previously extinct that somehow came back into existence. Furthermore, I think you missed my point of the possibility of a more modern sea creature mutating and growing to the size of an aquatic dinosaur.

You know how long it takes for something to evolve right? it doesnt just happen in the span of about 100 years.

Magical pollution caused the existence of a spikier, red-tinted enlarged shark in around 200 years. I don’t see how a mutation like a fish becoming dinosaur-like is out of the realm of possibility considering this is also MAGICAL pollution.

The time of a fish changing pigment and growing bigger can be caused by several minute changes to the brain and skin and fish to grow into an entire ground-based creature, breed sufficiently enough to become a species and to even survive arent comparable