New type of fish

Beggining

As we all know, Bronze sea - is the first location in AO, and some fishes will be deleted due to location change, that is why i think we need start suggesting new fishes for AO.
And my first suggestion is Bronze Fish

Why is it exist?!

Well, as we know for now ,“Bronze sea” is called Bronze, because of the amount of bronze produced there.So, according to all logic, there should also be pieces of bronze ore in the sea, which should have accumulated in the body of some fish … For example, in the “Bronze Fish” body.Due to this some stains on its body will have cooper like color, with all coopers features like oxidation.

More about fish

This fish will look like Koi, but with darker fish scales.And the main features of this fish is that it changes colors of fish stains(rotten variation will have color similar to oxidized copper, and normal variation will have just some kind of orange color)
Koi копия Koыi копия

I cant do photoshop

First picture is normal variation, and second one its rotten(but i think, color should be more greenier)
It has uncommon rarity ,will cost nearly 30 galleons, and can be found everywhere in Bronze sea.

Hmmmmmm, honestly. I don’t really think we need more default fish, unless some fish have some sort of special property then I may be up for it hehe. I assume Vetex would have the standard fish planned out already hehe. We need more fishing related suggestions imo so yeah.

Mmmmm metal fish

That second fish actually just looks like oxidated copper which is what a fish with its body infused with copper would probably look like because water.

Considering the concept, it doesn’t look rotten at all.

I doubt vetex will accept fish suggestions, but it’s good enough for one of them

I’m not sure that is how a fish works

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.