Non base magic

eh i was just reading up on information to ready my build, which is scuffed, strong strength amulet, powerful power amulet, and hard defense amulet, dont know what im doing with the armor slots but likely going with defense

It was on the topic of mixing and matching awakenings, I’m not sure if this is the most up to date info on the topic though

this is what i was referring to he was replying to someone who asked if awakenings would reset if you reset stat build

1 Like

Oh alr thanks

1 Like

that question was about changing your class by changing how you put your stat points in after the first awakening, not resetting

Oh yeah, got confused between those two things

DONT TRUST THE WOM WIKI

strength is getting removed

Sand Magic is a magic that mainly relies on other magics to make it’s use.

1 Like

I wanna know which dumbass attached @SpectreTheFox’s edited image to the Iris the Anomaly Page

what.

ITS ACTUALLY THERE

Lmao pretty sure it’s been there for months, if you search up “iris the anomaly” on google images it’s one of the first that shows up

I don’t know the forum user but I know their fandom account
MagicCouncilCaptainsEditedIris1

2 Likes

Oh so it was a troll i thought somebody was just actually stupid and uploaded that one on purpose :skull: but yeah i figured out thats why your image was the first result for her name

Now we figure out who has never used sand but thinks they know enough to edit the wiki

Wait fuck it was a leader I’m gonna get banned

lmao :skull:

what did i do

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.