Non-roblox game sharing party

We all now, that roblox has good games.
But sometimes, we want to play another games. Because, why not?

(For those who will again ask me to touch grass, I am doing it at least once a week)

So, here you can post good games from Steam, App store, Google play store, and other fun games you can download from internet or find a browser version.

I also want to recommend game from Google Play Store named Duskwood. It is a good game (which looks like a chat lol) for those who like detectives and crime investigation.

• Terraria and tModLoader
  • of course Minecraft
  • Hollow Knight
  • Minecraft Dungeons
  • Chang-

any rhythm game, a lot of them are free. i personally recommend osu! and quaver (quaver isnā€™t well known but its free on steam and pretty fun.) other than that, modded terraria and enter the gungeon are fun.

steam / pc

• terraria + mods
  • minecraft + mods / datapacks
  • enter the gungeon
  • the binding of issac: repentance
  • geometry dash
  • teardown
  • noita
  • mindustry (price on steam, free on itch . io and mobile)

mobile

• soul knight

16 Likes

isnā€™t it free on itch.io and android :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

steam

hearts of iron
Beamng drive

PS5
Elden Ring

yea these are the games that I actually play

MMORPGS

Neverwinter

• An MMORPG based on DND. Was one of my first MMORPGs

FFXIV

• Arguably one of the best MMORPGs til this day. Itā€™s pay to play, but you can get the base content as a free trial on their website.

Lost Arc

• An MMORPGS that recently released in the west, with a pretty unique style and mechanics. I havenā€™t played it much but from what Iā€™ve seen it looks pretty fun.

Dragon Age: Inquisition (not free)

• Slightly dated, but probably my fave game of all time. The combat system is pretty handy, and I loved the story.

Mobius Final Fantasy

• Loved this game but it unfortunately shut its servers down a while ago. Putting it here to pay my respects.

Brawlhalla

• Played for a while but didnā€™t get into it much, i still had fun while playing it tho

hereā€™s my steam library

out of these I would recommend

• The Henry Stickmin Collection: great game but pretty pricey for a rather short amount of playtime. You can get the ||universal reset|| or whatever its called for when you beat the game in like 6 hours. I guess theres a few more hours if you achievement hunt but other than that itā€™s pretty much ~6 hours
  • OMORI: Iā€™ve mentioned this game too much but itā€™s criminally underrated. In terms of rpgs that I know of (not many lmao) itā€™ like Undertale good. The route I did on my first playthrough has like 22-26 hours of gameplay, maybe more if you explore it a lot though. Regardless of the amount of hours you get out of it though, the $20s pays for itself. If you do the good route anyway, bc the other one is quite depressing, but as long as you arenā€™t deranged you should get the good route anyway lmao
1 Like

bruh i read that as morbius final fantasy :sob:

6 Likes

valorant. from what iā€™ve observed, many new players dislike the game due to itā€™s movement/accuracy system (standing still to be accurate) so it can be frustrating at first, especially if youā€™ve never played csgo or a similar tactical shooter prior (which was the case for me). but, once you get the hang of it, the game is increasingly fun to play.

osu is also pretty fun.

1 Like

ah yes i tried osu once and somehow closed out of the game wrong. caused me to get black screened

The only ones I can think of right now are minecraft and soul knight

The Sims 1-3 (You will never see me recommend The Sims 4)
Tales of Series (Symphonia, Berseria, Vesperia and Phantasia are the ones i recommend)
Slime Rancher
Super Smash Flash 2
City Skylines
Kingdom Hearts (as a whole)

šŸ˜

If you know, you know
But thatā€™s not the full name

it is a joke, that game is painstakingly rng

Mega Man ZX Mega Man ZX Mega Man ZX Mega Man ZX Mega Man ZX Mega Man ZX Mega Man ZX Mega Man ZX Mega Man ZX Mega Man ZX Mega Man ZX Mega Man ZX
Thank you for coming to this therapy session ZX

for the first time ever i dont see an imgflip watermark

anyways if you actually wanna play it, again, donā€™t bother with piracy (trust me it isnā€™t worth it iā€™ve been hunted down for a solid year already for my crimes)

just buy the collection on steam

itā€™s got artwork, several minigames, and you can also purchase the best 6 soundtracks in the entire Mega Man franchise as dlc (if you think BN is better i guess your opinion is valid but i stand by what i said)

ā€¦i mean, or you could not spend 63.8 usd on music, and just listen to it on youtube but you arenā€™t a fucking commoner arenā€™t you (though you might as well not bother as these are too expensive not to include the zx audio dramas from megamix and gigamix smh ripping us off again crapcom)
and not to mention
crisp graphics. at least compared to the 32 bits you get on a ds.

with the only downside to this being the atrocious voice acting for ZX Advent
I mean certain characters are good I think Prometheusā€™ VA did a fucking stellar job
but others are just mediocre without enough ā€œoomphā€ or just way too hammy
why they didnā€™t allow us to go full weeb and let us listen to the base jp voice acting i dunno