Ocean bug

Once I took a quest from the mayor of Riverville, he gave me an Apprentice reconnaisance quest, I needed to find and kill some pirates on boats, I ran at the first location and instead of killing them I just made their ship sink, the quest tracker on the right bottom said that I killed them but the green tracker said that they were at 6000 meters in the ocean I thought that there was an island or something so I swam at the location and there were pirates that I just killed and they sunk right away…
So I needed to travel again 6000 meters to return to the mayor.

leg exercise

I would’ve just drowned myself

But I had a mision for 47 crowns!

thats a joke right, about the crown thing bejng important

2 Likes

That’s not a joke, and I have a little theory : when instead of killing the pirates/mercenaries on boats you drown their ship and they do the same, they don’t drown immideately, they are teleported somewhere in the ocean and then they drown.

Crowns worthless but i agree with the second part

1 Like

But you can enchant and upgrade stuff only with crowns.

no one told this guy about code farming

1 Like

Yeah nobody and?..
What is it…?

im too lazy to explain it so ill steal mordens explanation
Step 1) make alt and download roblox from the microsoft store (if you don’t own a pc then skill issue)
Step 2) log both your alt acc (using Microsoft store roblox) and your main acc (using a browser) onto the same wom server
Step 3) make new files with the alt, redeem codes and send it over to your main acc.
Step 4) repeat steps 1-3

also dont just make a new alt account when you run out of files, just delete the files you redeemed codes on and make new ones

1 Like

Hell thanks!! :nod:

Them are teleported to the depths

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.