Odd question but feel free to answer

can i trade off a full set of bursting sunken for a full set of powerful sunken? would this be a good trade, or do I need to add some boss drops or something? or does the person I’m trading with need to add some drops?

…Isn’t bursting one of the worst enchantments in the game, and isn’t powerful one of the best? I’m not a trading expert, but if someone offered me a full set of powerful sunken for my full bursting set, I’d take the trade immediately.

bursting is quite good for sunken, as sunken gives magic size, and bursting gives magic size

4 Likes

If you have a full set of bursting sunken the best choice would be to put it in the bag and hand it over :gun:

2 Likes

It goes hard > powerful > Bursting > Clean > Strong > Other enchants. This is a pretty big underpayment though, bursting is kinda far under powerful and boss drops barely hold any value in these kinds of giant value trades.

1 Like

how did you get the whole set. How many hours did it take?

i traded for a set

took me a lot of hours of boss farming

Who accepted boss drops for sunken? And why?

i had some clean sunkens from before dw

Noobs do, you just gotta be lucky with finding em
Like me trading my clean oath for a clean sunken sword

wow.

1 Like

yeah, you deff just gotta get lucky xd

1 Like

hmmm… should I flex my trades

only good trade ive ever gotten
legend

1 Like

I’ve gotten a headless head for a clean casting speed amulet, a hard sunken helmet for swift oathkeeper, strong sunken sword for headless 3 times.

shut

wtf

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.