Ok so lemme explain

so…
I was about to use my PC after a long day at school, as usual.
BUT.
when i conected the battery charger, my PC just shut down out of nowhere, and i couldnt use it anymore for now.
i asked my oldest brother to fix it, and for now i’m using my phone to talk in here.
so uuh yeah thats all i have to say about this.
god i hate phone typing.

:sleeper:

I hope he can fix your PC.

1 Like

buh . . . why the new acc?

i just wantee to still talk with yall.
why you askin?

Did you forget your previous password or something?

yes i did.
and i hate myself from that

good news i got my acc back

4 Likes

Omega poggers

pog

good news: i got a new pc which is just my mom’s old one but updated
bad news: i cannot get to my old forum acc, my dis acc and my roblox accs bcus i cannot access my old gmail which was connected to those accs.
yeah uuh im likely gonna be on this acc for a long while, most likely no new forum accs made unless something happens

What do you mean, out of your roblox account? I thought connecting to gmail just gave you another way to log in

idk what happened man
wait lemme try to log into that gmail

hack your account back

Why would you need your old computer to get in your roblox account, do you not remember your password?

bro it says that my password has been changed 12 days ago
wait a bit
dude what the fuck when i put it my password to my old gmail it says it has been changed but when i go look for that on my mom’s phone (i used it during the days i didnt have a pc and in that phone i got my old gmail acc) it tells me the correct password and when i put it in it says its incorrect what the fuck

ok so i CAN use my old roblox acc in my mom’s phone but it isnt the best to play roblox on mobile
im more of a pc guy

ah helo there

…hacker maybe?

no
no hacker was involved
im pretty sure about that

k den

Can you figure out your password on that account so you can play on PC?

If not just go to settings and change your password to what you will remember, or do you have to fill in your old pass