On Arcane Odyssey you will be more friendly or brawler? and a little of my opinion

I just want to screw around

I really think it will be awesome to explore the whole game too

Gonna spend a lot of my free time bounty hunting and getting better at pvp so definitely more of a brawler

I think I’m going to be friendly. I don’t really pvp much. The only time I’d pvp is bounty hunting or if I see somebody doing bad stuff.

im an avid ‘kill everyone i see for infamy even if infamy changes occur and theres a better way of gaining infamy’ fan

I’ll probably be quite friendly but often kill random on my roleplay build, if you wanna know why read it’s desc. CLICK

Even though guilds dont get infamy from killing I’m still gonna kill people for no reason or just ruin their boat

*dodges *

My goal is going to be simple: having fun and fully enjoying the game without ruining other people’s experiences. if i feel like fighting, you can sure bet i’m going to sail around and shoot some ships, but i’m not gonna spawnkill someone. As an extension, this means my rep is going to fluctuate, sometimes steeping into negative territory. Some days i might feel like bounty hunting, other days i might feel like destroying stuff.

Im interested with bounty hunting, i have 2 friends and one of our plans is to try and coordinate hunts on people to try and corner them into an island where we can claim their bounty and split the prizes

I’m going to main naval combat so I can not have to do treasure charts

I wont be PvP because i will probably on that rare item grind :sunglasses: :100: :100:
Main reason 1: I am not looking to be skilled at PvP, I am looking to enjoy playing the game.
Main Reason 2: as stated above, I need to maximize my time looking for lost magic scrolls and shit
Main Reason 3: overall i just suck at pvp and i don’t want to do something i am bad at and will never be good at

depends if i get ganked

but i’d enjoy playing with people i know

or ganking people with people from the forums.

i’ll probably be mostly passive, all i wanna do is mess around and chill

on my main files I’ll probably be passive (idk how that’ll work on the demon file though) but if bounty hunting is an effective way to get galleons I might do that and break the person out or give them something nice after arresting them

myself as well, but not in a wholly goody-two-shoes way…

Don’t attack me and i wont attack you ez

And if you’re friendly to me…

Social anxiety ultimate art: run away!

Ok , good lucky for you my nemess

I’m already sucky at PvP

might as well be a friendly fellow

I mean I don’t see the point cause I can’t call people “Piss Slurping, Homophobic, Infantile and Stale Frosted Red Velvet Pop Tarts that are 2 years expired and shouldn’t even exist on the same plane of being as my own” due to the filter

3 Likes

Find a super rare item = instakill all annoying rking that think they are funny :smiley:

1 Like