Operation God Boss

It has been done before, but since WoM is leaving soon I wanna make a god boss one last time.
We will make it as OP as possible then just have fun with it.
The date hasn’t been decided yet.

Wich boss make into a god ?
  • Minotaur
  • Exiled

0 voters

Discord Link

Minotaur is funner + can be fought against anyone while Exiled is annoying af to fight and can only be fought by neutrals/negative reps.

4 Likes

Yeah I might join
I wanna record these types of events before AO : DDDD

Just remember to have a server that’ll actually help because last time I did this, it was going well at the start but started slowing down a lot at the end due to impatience and it took 2 hours to get him to 200k+

And theres a limit for how much can join because of other players + alt using so sadly a few of us might not be there :sob:

I’d wanna join this event, it would be really fun

personally I feel like a god exiled would be cooler since cooler attacks and that hasn’t been done before

If you wanna participate join the discord

wher

make the exiled god (he destroys anyone with raging storm)

Mino, his axe throw dealing 2000 damage would be too funny to pass

Where

we need the discord mr smoothlord (this should summon you)

I have a better idea,
Make both of them gods and force them to fight

that’s twice the work (also pretty sure it’s the exact same as if they were normal, in which case I think mino wins every time?

Minotaur is too easy to fight. It doesnt matter how strong he is when he cant hit you :slight_smile:

We’re mostly gonna make him fight against NPCs

Getting hit once = loss
Don’t act like you can no hit mino without cheesing

Mino w/o cheese is a fair enough challenge for anyone and arguably harder than Exiled. Exiled cannot be cheesed, you’ll actually get cheesed more than he will if you try to cheese him.

Mino, imo, is the better designed out of the bosses. His moves are more balanced overall (though his close-mid range presence is a tad overwhelming at times) compared to Exild’s just solely broken move in Raging Storm. That’s broken as in a gameplay sense, as in it’s overpowered, but the rest of Exiled is broken in the other sense. His iframes are seemingly random (when I’m pretty sure they’re suppose to only occur after every attack, could be wrong), Quick Step almost never works, he fails to launch himself or just flat out misses (inaccuracy is fine but it feels common as fuck with him). Armor Piercer lands like 50% of the time despite being a near-instant beam-like attack. His only consistent attack is Heavy Swing. Shield Slam will miss you if you’re just a tad above or below him and is just as useless as Mino’s Mighty Kick (a move most people don’t even know exists with how useless it is). Heavy Swing has decent AoE and start up. It’s not impossible to avoid but you do have the option to. Only problem is that it’s like perfect for perfect blocks so unless you are caught off guard or he’s buggin’ you should never take serious damage from this. Avoid it or p-block, easiest boss move to p-block in my opinion.

Minotaur has a solid move set and not as broken, in either way, in my opinion so he’s, again in my opinion, the better boss fight. I’d say his worse move (not gameplay wise) is Axe Throw as it’s spammable as hell and can be pretty oppressive but that’s about it. It’s essentially your standard blast. Axe Cyclone is strong but fine, Bull Charge is probably the best boss move (can be annoying when he spams it but still much better than raging storm), and Mighty Kick is situational but when it lands it does more damage than Bull Charge

Mino just better

(Yes he can)

I forgot about the like 160 meter range thing :skull:

idk I never do it impossible with weapons

Wait mino can kick?