*original introduction name*

Introduction meta lets goooo. My name is Cd Candice or The_elment, and I have 3 epical files 10 total technically mmyes, Originally my first file was akira water a moonlight user and my 2nd file was cedrick percy a rosegold user, but they got thanos’d by cringe file duping bug :frpensive: . My current files are cedrick anchor (rosegold), juniper banks? (ash) It’s the file I have the most hours on but I forgor the name :skull: and uhhhhhhh aquino silver (moonlight)

I love me some profit and rares they fill the holes in my brain :slightly_smiling_face:
totally not making this because I didn’t get a welcome when I first joined
q

3 Likes

is your name fr candice? :agony:

Wellcum

1 Like

Cdz nuts candice dick fit in yo mouth

And no I’m a male I couldn’t be named Candice :face_with_monocle:

dragon

trol

1 Like

Omg Ur AN Alt!!!
Reported And Keld

Bruh who’s alt would I even be and how
vcheck

You Are Clearly An Alt Of DarkLordDurza Cuz Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

DarkLordDeeznuts :troll:

Welcome to for-
Oh wait its just that cursed emoji guy, Alright now what?

welcome ot the forume.s

you look familiar.

I’m not just “the emoji guy”

fuck you your just ‘‘emoji guy’’
you dont even get the

At the very least I have trading going for me so you can call me “the trader emoji guy” not perfect but better than just “the emoji guy”
sadge

fuck you now you are just emoji
bitch

Shitty song, beat sounds like a plastic cup repeatedly being smashed onto a table, guy “singing” sounds like he’s trapped inside a blue whale.

YOUR EARS SURVIVED BRO
HOW
you know get your name as the ‘‘emoji guy’’ back