Oh? Ohhh. OH! OHHHHH!!! LETS GOOO

2 Likes

Yes, lets. :flushed:

3 Likes

Dang.

I like it.

Uh oh.

1 Like

Glad u like it. Even if the cello is still a bit too… “not quality” to my tastes, it still created a decent sound. The song it’s self is also catchy.

3 Likes

gives me a pirates of the Caribbean vibe, black flag or that music I shared I while back

1 Like

Getting turnt with the homies as you sail into unknown areas of the ocean

1 Like

Yes yes most definitely :heart:. This time I was also inspired by the Wellerman sea shanty, and I actually play in the same scale as it. You can hear the similarities in the beginning. After that I did my own thing, which is probably the most catchy part. After that is a pirate version of the Arcane Adventures theme, and then Sea of Adventures theme (also composed by me). Actually a good amout of this song is from my Seas of Adventure piece.

Overall I am really happy with this piece.

2 Likes

Sailing into the dark Seas with the homies. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The Dank Sea :flushed:

1 Like

lessssssssss goooooooooooo

1 Like

Get excited :flushed:

3 Likes

Good work Tobi, very catchy.

Thanks UwU

:point_right::heart::point_left:

2 Likes

tobi you finally got FL studio. What VST are you using?

HAHAHAHAH funny you should ask, no I did not :joy:. This was all made using a free MIDI recorder, a $20 dollar piano software called synthesia, and my piano. I do plan to get FL studios though but have not gotten around to it because that would probably mean I won’t be making music for a while as I try to transition from how I make music now vs using a DAW.

I am not using a VST, but the instruments I used are:

Summary
  1. cello
  2. String Ensemble 2
  3. String Ensemble 1
  4. Taiko Drum
  5. Shamisen
  6. Koto
  7. Tubular Bells

You probably won’t know exactly what I am talking about unless you have synthesia and can listen to the pre-sets yourself.

How I composed this song:

Summary

How I composed this song is I record the full song onto my MIDI recorder. Then I split up all the major parts, in this song there was part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, up to 6 and 7. Then for each of those parts I split them into 3 separate midi files: Left hand, Right hand, and both hands. This way I can give the left and right-hand different instruments. I then take each of these MIDI sections, have synthesia play it with an instrument I choose, then use a windows screen recorder to capture the video/audio. Once I have all the MIDI parts (with their respective instruments) I place them into Adobe Premiere, where I combine each separate part back into one song. I delete the videos and then save it as an mp3 so I just have the combined audio. Then I take the mp3 and place it into Adobe after effects where I also place the cover art and then create the audio spectrum.

This is what all the screen recording looks like:

All the video and audio files placed in Premiere:

Everything placed in Adobe After Effects:

Downloaded plugins for when I get FL:

Summary

I have downloaded these free plugins for when I get FL studio. They have really nice quality and were recommended to me.

2 Likes