Perceval Salore: Dark Wizard Catcher

My name is private, not literally Private, but secret. I’ve been in love with this game ever since “World of Magic” and has stayed with it ever since, I’ve been thinking of a series in my head while playing, a series called “Summerhold”, and had always wanted to share it, when i discovered this site, i was drawn in, and started releasing all of the information that has built up.
My favourite colours are orange and blue, favourite food are strangely anything with a powerful taste. Here we have a little story about my character within the “World of Magic” game.

Born into the Salore family known for their wealth and being merchants, he was born with the rather powerful magic of lightning, Perceval however disliked the idea of having riches and instead wanted to protect his town. He would pack his gear, weapons and other survival equipment and head out to the darkest areas of Magius. He would defeat many dark wizards, turning each and every single one to prison, the magic council took notice of his efforts and gave him the opportunity to join them, with no reluctance he joined the Magic Council. Now that he was one of the magic council, he become stronger, and smarter, being able to wield his lightning abilities to a great extent, every single mission he was assigned to do, he would exceed their expectations. Everything was great in his life, however he still felt empty, he thought of himself as an weakling without talent, despite the publics perspective of him and so, he sailed far into the ocean after hearing about “Special magic types” and to this day, he is still on the search for them and only when he has them all, he will protect all harm from his home.

1 Like

Ig we’re enemies, I’m Scotty gates earth magic evil dude

I’m Ace (No Last Name Yet) a mercenary that only cares about those in his inner circle and doesn’t mind going against the law to hone his skills. When he heard of a mysterious place full of danger he went off to prove himself and brought his sister and brother along.