Permadeath is fine if done right

I don’t think that’s what he was talking about… or at least I hope so
That better be just a general criticism of permadeath and not a suggestion right

i know, but just think on permadeath on wom it scares me

1 Like

You aren’t the only one scared

there would definitely be exploiting and duping in paid access games cough rogue. all it really does is just reduce the number of exploiters

wom and permadeath do not mix and should never be a thing. this post was more just to permadeath in general then a post about wom and permadeath.

That’s unnecessarily rude.
They might have really bad ideas at times, but they’re not mentally disabled so could you stop saying that they are?

Permadeath isn’t a bad thing, combining it with multiplayer is a bad thing.

rotmg is multiplayer permadeath and it’s fine :fr:

Is it competitive with pvp?

no it’s all pve lol

That’s why its ok.

Ah yes commenting on a topic and just calling me retarded. If you don’t have anything to contribute to this topic just leave.

1 Like

I personally think permadeath games are fine and people are complaining too much. That’s all this post is? I see so many people talk and hate on these types of games and I’m curious to see their reasoning as well.

1 Like

ring ring ring banana phone :banana: :phone:

1 Like

obama gaming :hot_face:

2 Likes
  • permadeath will only happend if you get captured by MC or bounty hunter

• there may be time that you need to serve in prison before MC capitan or mayor cut your head off on the last floor of silent tower

• everything happends in Silent tower

• only people with high bounty can get executed

rip negative reps

they never get it easy

Actually it’d be easier for negative reps.
The only way they’d actually die is if they get killed by another negative rep or executed.
Otherwise they just get ‘defeated’ and wake up in jail.

you can defeat them as much as you would like but nothing will happend till you actualy capture them

do you guys remember slayers tale? it’s garbage permadeath. It’s progression was basically spamming total concentration. Getting your breathe technique would take maybe like a week at best. Total concentration constant would take so long to get that by the time i even do get it, 2 generations will have been born. If you lost all your lives then thats tough buddy, gotta get it all over again.

WoM isn’t a game where permadeath works; stats are not that easy to recover

but yeah if it works it works fantastically in other games