Please give feedback on my silly idea for a future AO build

okay so basically I’ll just cut to the chase:

sacrifice/shadow paladin.

think about it, paladins get the magic stat required for advanced magic, and the extra HP perfectly compliments sacrifice’s gimmick.

shadow just cuz it fits the vibe

okay domain of death cleric

I don’t think it’s a bad idea. Sacrifice will, likely, have high damage which will make up for your lack of damage due to having less magic but you also got more health to compensate. It’s effectiveness really only depends on the numbers here. Will you do enough damage to make the lost health worth it? If others around you do considerably more damage still while only having slightly less health than you then I don’t think this would be good but if you’re able to (with keeping damage to yourself in mind) maintain above average damage of a mage while still having a decent chunk of more health than them then I can see this being 100% viable, really depends on numbers that aren’t even being considered rn.

Seems generally fine though, kinda lacks a “theme” to it other than life/death but not a bad idea I suppose.

Idrc about a theme I just like sacrifice :smiley:

well this is very into the future and I hope it’s gonna work out, I might for for a 60/40 build (60 magic) to kinda lean more towards dealing damage, so that 40 hp can still do it’s job but not be pointlessly low.

2 Likes

full vitality with max agility and healing/life magic
trol

tbh I was wanting to go warden with sacrifice but I remembered wardens don’t have enough magic to make sacrifice work so rip :skull:

SO with that logic, thankfully, this build couldn’t exist either

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.