Poison Conjurer. Yay or Nay?

I mostly want opinions on this hypothetical build. It seems at least decent but i want to double check because i went with wind conjurer and realized that my wind-infused blades dont knock enemies around. And so, i feel like ive wasted a lot of time there. I don’t wanna do that again. But i do wanna do something with poison, so if it isn’t conjurer what should i go for?

i’ve seen someone dominate Elius with it so, yay [yippe]

Whys there so many here from phighting(!)

Anyway Poison conjurer is pretty good if you have the right armor so yay

To be fair Elius is easy as hell, so dominating him isn’t that hard

idk man. but i am here form phighting

(coil is the best concept and should’ve not been cancelled)

Your coil artwork was pretty cool iirc

thqanks

phighting goes hard

Just realize that if you go poison conjurer, your weapons will not create poison clouds, and while they will proc poison, multi hit weapons (grabs, claw E, greatsword E) will not proc a high damage poison DOT, and will cause you to lose overall damage

Poison also has a low damage stat to begin with, the lowest in the game, so when imbued it will drastically reduce your weapon’s damage.

ask @DubiousLittleTyp0

rah

ah, ok. makes sense. if you were to recommend another DOT magic for conjurers, what would it be? just want opinions i already chose poison.

poison conjurer is decent, but DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT imbue poison onto your weapons.

also once you get second magic, fire combos with both bleed and poison

at that point it just sounds like i should go with basic mage

nah trust me poison conjurers have their uses, going 100 magic 150 weps lets you have access to tons of large AOE moves

ah. ok! seems like you’re the poison (based) expert here so ill put my faith in you

also fellow phighting fan hurrah

(please don’t kill me but I main skateboard)

skateboard is fine but have you heard about our lord and saviour coil

yeah I saw the booster leak (I have a private leak supplier bahahaha)

idk bout you but scythe still cooler

also proto isn’t a phighter that makes me sad