Poll On Fighting Preferences

General Fighting Preference
  • Crowd PvE
  • 1v1 PvE
  • Crowd PvP
  • 1v1 PvP

0 voters

It’s like 5:30 am where I’m at and I can’t user replies so I might as well make a poll.
Feel free to comment your general opinions/reasoning below, if you want.

Crowd PvP because then I can feel like I’m in a chaotic anime battle even though I suck at fighting

As someone who’d like to get better in pvp but still sucks I’d prefer crowd pve.

crowd pve is fun as hell
try it out

7 Likes

s

if what you mean by crowd pve is 1v(a lot) bandits, then yes it is very fun
on (a lot)v1 bosses situations, i generally dont prefer because i like solo bosses especially solo minotaur its like the only enjoyable challenging boss, exiled just does the funny oath spam which is annoying to solo

also i like crowd pve non-boss multiplayer situations because we can demolish camps/outposts in seconds which is very fun, especially when i get to flex on the lower levels :sunglasses: even though beating camps at max level require no skill :pensive:

Crowd pvp is hard for me because I feel like I always get targeted if I target somebody. I like 1v1s

Games that encourage you to get crazy builds and setups and then stack bodies are my type of games.

As for AO/WoM specifically, it’s 1v1 PvP, but if we’re talking in general then nothing beats a clear speed focused, spells flying left and right type of build in an appropriate game.

whoever doesnt pick 1 of the pvp options is deranged

npcs are so easily to kill that pve isnt fun anymore for me

I like 1v1 PvPing, though I nearly always lose. I’ll PvE the Minotaur if I want a challenge. PvEing the Exiled is Hekk.

1 Like

I remember in the first week of Storyline Update, this guy called Ninja Dragony (he now plays GPO what a nerd), used to stream everyday of boss hunting. He’d always let other people join in. I did of course too, though I only every got Vastira and Minotaur’s chestplate. It was always fun to have a talk with everyone else and rush towards the boss. We all knew each other and it was lots of fun. Sadly he stopped streaming a week after. I want to see people like Ninja Dragony who brought people together.

1v1 PvPing I mean I like Crowd PvPing too because it’s Chaotic I just don’t like when the FPS drops and getting shot everytime I blast somebody else

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.