[Poll] Your stat Build!

imagine if someone had their build such that its too specialized to be prodigy but also too evenly spaced to be actually effective

1 Like

I want to be warden and get a ton of speed so I can become an expert at running away

warden will probably also be shit
even if its viable its just… why would you pick it… :confused:
like “magic abilities? weapon abilities? martial arts abilites? NAHHHHH i want more hp”… literal mental torture

Because it will be the least fun to fight

beating your opponents through the power of sheer boredom lmao

oof.

Full power all the way

average conjurer fan vs average warlord enjoyer

I want to be a Warden so I can kill wizards wearing full Netherite armor in 2 hits :swag:

1 Like

I mean considering that all of them are viable it’s literally down to personal preference

I’ll probably go Warlock main file (or Wizard), Wizard 2nd file, and Conjurer or Warrior for third file.

If we get magic whips then I might go Conjurer first file.

1 Like

virgin conjurer vs chad warlord vs thad warrior vs lad warden

wardens winning not by killing but by just surviving

Wizard just because it’s straightforward.

wardens win by boring their opponents to death

73 voters
and not a single one chose warrior

For my three slots, the first will be Warlock, the second will be conjurer, and the third will be warlord.

Warlock on my first file, Warrior/Knight on my second (depending on how useful vitality will be) and last slot I haven’t decided

1 Like

Paladin sounds like a good choice to me, assuming I’ll use arcanium weapons which should be able to become stronger with your magic… unless I decide to buff weapons and go magic/weapons

Wizard or Conjurer ( i want some gun )