Predict what the meta will be

Coincidentally, they are also all discord mods, so they know how to use a whip too

1 Like

After 2nd awakening, I’m placing my bets on Savant with Sunken Sword, Ice Magic, and Knocking Fist for the water + ice + lightning three-way synergy. Slowing, two types of stun, absurdly high percentage buffs to damage and huge attack size.

i know im bumping this post up from a week ago but vetex just did this

1 Like

Finally, some form of strategy in a vetex game

That’s not nearly as bad as a straight cooldown per dash

Hey what I said was prolly closest!

Good balance change though Vetex taking Ws

wood will be the meta :point_up: :wood_magic_var1: :sunglasses:

(you know I’m not sure if I should be proud of myself or disappointed that I’m like one of the first few forumers that appears when you search “wood” in the forums :fr:)

im pretty sure hybrid builds will be meta

hybrid build and savant builds got nerfed :sob::sob: pure stat builds buffed for what. they the most most boring builds

Honestly I think the sheer mobility and power of pure strength builds is going to lead to them being top tier, but mage with it’s synergies and versatility will probably dominate for a while.

warrior builds have 0 synergies so i doubt theyll be strong, mage builds are up

Ice Magics freeze is nearly useless
It’s like a 0.5s freeze. I can make do with it, but don’t expect to be landing OP one shot combos or some shit.

Warrior builds have access to stronger weapons.
The stronger the weapon, the more damage. However, warriors are underpowered, I agree.

Warriors get Kai’s Saber so disagree

Oh, I forgot about that. 300 damage instant attack skill…

crazy how this one weapon is better than anything else in the game LOL

aged like milk :frcryin:

Basically you use magma magic or you don’t. If you don’t use magma you lose.

1 Like

Honestly sounds like we need a magma buff ngl

1 Like

It’s a ridiculous magic, really: superb impact, superb DoT, leaves puddles for extra damage, lots of synergies, and it’s big. It has everything except for speed, but it’s so large it makes up for it.