2 days: nothing lol
Day 6: finally done spells

funny OC

I want to try the KDS strategy next time

3 Likes

He’s back
:poggerfish:

1 Like

Regarding that link, you won’t get rid of the pre-TGR magic cards right? It would be useful for archives, maybe put them in a different list from the TGR magics :nod:

3 Likes

Good Idea.
I can keep the Gold Metal variations.
Ink and Paper would likely be done closer to the end, or now depending on when TGR is Released, which seems to be in or after Q2

1 Like

wait but wont lvls just get reset
oh wait im dumb

Definitely not asking so I can put it in Arcane Universe Resources since the WoM section will have like no content after AO releases :nod:

Yeah separate the pre-TGR magics and the post-TGR magics in 2 lists, that way you can link to just the WoM or AO magics

1 Like

well tbh its gonna be nostalgic to look back at WoM old magics

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

I worded it weird but either separate the “Magics” list into two lists, one pre-TGR and post-TGR

Or maybe put the WoM Magics and their videos that you’ve been taking through this project into a different trello, if you still have any of the 10 maximum trellos left :frcryin:

It would be neat to have a place where we could just look back at the old magics

1 Like

Also, if magics are gonna be changing with each magic lvl invested
do you think it will be a good idea to make a video lists of one magic with different tiers like AA

bc i dont think we gonna get those spirals on acid magic from lvl 1

1 Like

1 Like

Make another list and put all the stuff from Project Pain on it, so we can also look back at how the old attacks look when AO comes around

i forgot but
was it just a forum suggestion of copper variant or am i tripping

There’s never been a copper variant but we wish

yea then i’m trippin balls