Public test when :c

With the progress to release being 71% done [according to trello dont flame me if u disagree]

i think they might do public testing soon no? they also did confirm this open test will happen just dunno when
and alot of the a fair amount of the unchecked boxes left are minor stuff eg:
just stuff thats not like major updates so surly its done soon and release should be around summer or perhaps before who knows and by that logic we should get a public test soon what do you guys think? [keep in mind vetex might just do things diffrently and wana add more stuff which’d take longer]

• You think that open test will be soon
  • You think that itll be later in the year like september~

0 voters

also link to the to-do list if u wana check it out yourself

I mean the public test might just be the early release since he’s releasing end of year no matter if it’s 100% finished to release standard or not

There’s many things on the to-do list before it that will take months, and things yet to be added. Early access has been basically confirmed for the end of this year (late December) for 100 robux, so not sure if a free public test will take place before then

4 Likes

where was this?

also early access for robux and open test are surly diffrent things like open test where 1 day intervals when the game was open after major updates like wom it had 4 open tests after major updates

there isnt really a reason for a public test anymore since hes planning to do an early paid access release potentially at the very end of the year
…but, originally, the plan was to have a public test session once the game was ready to release to find bugs. yknow, day 1 patch

9 Likes

ic fair enough didnt know, also how do u get a green name?

become the better

also vetex says the game is only like 50% complete so gotta wait a bit longer
and also the early access thingy yes

testers get green names, mods get blue names

1 Like

ah i see

what green name

2 Likes

i should probably specify that i didnt mean there definitely wont be a public test session. i dont think theres gonna be one, but i didnt ask vet nor did he really say there wont be one as far as i know

1 Like

3 Likes

waping lost tester (real)

there is one public test
its called release

3 characters

2 Likes

i see

my question is: will data from early access carry over to full release? because if not i think i might just wait

i assume so i dont understand why it wouldnt