Put ideas for curses here

:flushed:

G U N CURSE

good for you

Damn people writing essays

shark curse: can summon and control sharks at will. The user can even turn into a shark.

Cursed curse.
All you see is cursed. All you inflict is cursed.

In the end, isn’t everything here cursed anyways? Would only make sense to give Macobre the cursed curse?
Either Macobre or BNT.
I can imagine Trollus having it too. They ARE the creator of “Cursed WoM/AO Moments” after all.

Fear curse, external. Causes others to hallucinate their deepest fears. Wether its pyrophobia, nyctophobia, thalassophobia, they will see it

do you know what external curses are

I mean most of these aren’t magics other than genesis zero and ink, which wre both removed. Mimic curse is basically just a lesser absorption, and also these are all ideas. None of these will exist lore wise

yeah i dont see Ink as external despite removed

But whatever, aint here to start an argument

sex curse

Vetex had said ink and paper were joke magics so I wouldn’t keep them as magic curses.

Not saying that ink is bad at all as a magic, in fact i loved it. I loved the idea of something that wouldn’t normally be an element being an element

even if they were a joke, I just dont think it makes sense if the Ink Curse is external

cause unlike most of them, you can turn into Ink with the Ink Curse unlike Externals

vetex curse
you have power of vetex

i call this one the ‘‘what game is this curse’’
basically you keep doing shit from other games or being chars from different games

Animal Curse: You throw small fluffy animals like hand grenades and big animals like 20 blasts! Sea animals are explosions, insects as jump, birds as hover, and reptiles like lasers!

1 Like
Brittle Curse

The user gains reduced damage against most projectile attacks, but also receives increased damage against blunt attacks. They can also shatter if they fall from large heights.

Cell Curse

The user can rapidly multiply various types of cells to quickly heal wounds or even grow new limbs. This comes at the cost of reduced stamina regeneration depending on how frequently it’s used.

Tempest Curse

The user gains an extremely powerful form of wind magic. The projectiles have immense knockback and are even capable of destroying structures and pushing back hard magic projectiles. However, the user also experiences slight knockback, along with a low chance of injuring whatever limb they used to cast the magic.

Vacuum Curse

The user can create vacuums pockets and rapidly pull people and small objects towards them. The vacuum projectiles cancel out all non-solid magics and are extremely fast and destructive, but consume a lot of magic energy.

rubber curse
lmao
just fucking be Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece
i mean we already ripped off OP in AA
why not continue