PvP assistance

Hello,
As of now, my skills in PvP are only slightly above average. I am mostly fine in fighting in arenas, but I am weak at all else when it comes to terrain

I usually try to get above a enemy to fight, my aim is very weak if I am shooting upwards

I wish for someone to train me for the next 3-4 days or so, a hour each day, might even consider payment? (2-3 clean boss drops per day, mabye)

Fighting many others, I now wish to get even better than what I currently am, to be able to fight on par with top PvP’ers

Currently using light, which is definitely not much suited for PvP currently

Sorry if this is too much to ask for

Edit: AS player

If i were to stab you repeteadly with a votre avis sur la semaine du projet de loi du mois

1 Like

Baguette :baguette_bread:

meh.

What region are you from?

Artist

:pray: lord noufles

is this some kind of salary?

:frhigh: idk man

AS [3 character]

Jokes on you, I can read french :sunglasses:

allow me introduce myself :troll:

1 Like

omg hi

Oh ye? What’re you gonna teach him? To use vastira???
No me B)

drama is a good paper user tho :fr: like currently paper still exists for like 7 months till the revamp so abc

Its an inside joke between me and him lol

abc

What does that even mean

A , or a , is the first letter and the first vowel letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet.[1] Its name in English is a (pronounced /ˈeɪ/), plural aes .[nb 1] It is similar in shape to the Ancient Greek letter alpha, from which it derives.[2] The uppercase version consists of the two slanting sides of a triangle, crossed in the middle by a horizontal bar. The lowercase version can be written in two forms: the double-storey a and single-storey ɑ . The latter is commonly used in handwriting and fonts based on it, especially fonts intended to be read by children, and is also found in italic type.
B , or b , is the second letter of the Latin-script alphabet. Its name in English is bee (pronounced /ˈbiː/), plural bees .[1][2] It represents the voiced bilabial stop in many languages, including English. In some other languages, it is used to represent other bilabial consonants.
C , or c , is the third letter in the English and ISO basic Latin alphabets. Its name in English is cee (pronounced /ˈsiː/), plural cees .[1]

1 Like

I’ve been enlightened