Question: When you guys go to the store, what do you generally get?

Just curious.
Like, if your dad (or your mom if he went for milk, or your older sibling if they’re both dead) wants to pick something up from the convenience store what do you generally buy?

Could be snack like crisps chips Sliced Potatoes that are Fried and coated with seasoning such as flavoring or salt (i couldn’t make up my mind)
Could be a drink like Soda

just wondering what you’d get
can be specific stuff as well like Doritos (is that meme still a thing?)

anyways, Strawberry Milk

6 Likes

Baked Lays

4 Likes

Probably a drink, some chips, and gum for myself

im the one that usually goes to the servo (slang for service stations (gas stations))
i buy myself;

• a big carton of iced coffee (about 800mL)
  • a medium/large packet of chips (dortios, smiths (australian lays), chickadees (chicken flavoured cheeto puffs basically))
  • a chocolate bar (mars bar, milky way, kitkat, etc etc etc i eat every and all chocolate)

sometimes if its cold, ill buy a hot coffee instead of an iced one. or ill just run down to the mcdonalds literally across the road and order from there

frozen food

something to drink

usually just stuff the house needs or stuff the family wants, sometimes i try (and forget) to get vegetables and fruits aswell

holy shit no way a semi-responsible teenager on shartcane shartyssey forum!

2 Likes

Family needs usually consist of meat usually chicken or fish, tofu or tempeh, and a vegetable

for personal stuff usually
A fruit or a soda to drink if no one requested me to buy something

1 Like

best chips right there

3 Likes

i just get a ton of pizza

1 Like

Idk how to cook so I usually buy a heinous amount of frozen food (if i have money)

Also this isn’t a supermarket but I also like to buy jawbreakers from amazon (they can last like 2 months)

i dont buy

Gatorade or a chocolate bar just some treat maybe something we need

1 Like

I get things we need at home

Normally just food and whatever

for myself I usually get myself a soda, maybe pick up some ice cream if its hot

1 Like

peach juice.

I love peach juice.

1 Like

cheese

1 Like