R.I.P. 600,000 fame

rest in piss…

nah just jokes but thats really fucking bullshit that the prisoner got freed during your rushdown

it was still mostly on me for not paying enough attention on the prisoner wandering about

why tf can good people even break bars and free prisoners? it’s so annoying to be in a fight at silverhold and then the bars just break and u lose 5k fame during the fight

1 Like

simply a skill issue. you should’ve missed…

1 Like

bruh someone make a suggestion to prevent this crap from happening again 600k for breaking a prisoner out accidentally is insane

Or don’t because it’s just fame lol.

EDIT: Nah actually scratch that someone can take advantage of this cus theres a glitch where your out of jail still cuffed so if you can find and bait a high fame player to hit you on that 10 minute mark that’s where the problem starts

the penalty from certain crimes scales with your renown, i lost 600k because i was at 4.3m fame here

heroes cant damage good rep npcs so being unable to break bars and free prisoners is just a similar step along that line but ig vetex just wanted the penalty feature

oh hell nah bruh :skull:

well thats like 20 hours of farming gone

1 Like

imma show this to a mod supervisor when i wake up for a possible restore if any of u guys are able to remind me in 12 hours (i just got done with getting my valk at 4 am and im about to head to bed)

@sutarpratinum

it really depends, i get 200k fame from 2m bounty players

i only hunt npc bounties during player cooldowns or if i get really unlucky and find no bounty players at all

this guy is the hunter in Australia he gonna make it back in line 5 LB hunts or something

i dont lb hunt because i run the risk of getting into bad server regions and 200-300 or higher ping on berserker is not fun at all

ah thought you did, im guessing they invade AUS region then?

a restore does sound nice but this was a normal game penalty from my own careless mistake, i dont think its warranted

yeah all my high bounty encounters are entirely reliant on whether im lucky enough to run into them during my server hops, or if theyre willing to fight me in australia

id say it was fair ngl, 600k disappearing just because some prisoner happened to walk into your attack is pretty bs