Rarity of Primordial and lost magics discussion

Imagine how much shit like headless you could get if you sold one on day one of their release :no_mouth:

1 Like

lost magic: unobtainable from sealed chests and misc sources until level 30, base chance is 1/1200 but lowers each time you level up, down to 1/250

ancient magic: unobtainable from sealed chests and misc sources until level 150, base chance is 1/7000 and lowers each time you level up, down to 1/1850

should probably be changed to have the chances higher or lower based on how many players obtained any of each in a certain time period

you should get 100 of each on release, this would totally make them very rare and is entirely good for the economy :nod:

In AA legendary charts were 1/35k from chests, so if we do a little bit of math we get:

• 1/35k from chests to get 1 ancient magic scroll
  • 1/17.5k from chests to get 1 lost magic scroll

But again, vet said that every rare stuff will have pity system, and for now its too early to even think about it

Certainly rarer than you getting bitches :nerd_face:

1 Like

I was about to go on a 2 paragraph rant on why this is stupid and then i realised this was from 2019 :pray:

I think the most common legendary charts were is 1/20k from gold rod fishing

1 Like

Or at least it’s that way in AR

sentenced to ZERO lost/ancients for the rest of your days

1 Like

im willing to spend a very very long time,

first file gna be a shadow, gravity, and life, if its good. second file gna be magma, ash, flare, and apoc bringer if it good,

but dis will take a lot of time, maybe even months

weapon users when they dont have to base their build on rare shit:

i wna see a man start a dojo clan in ao for combat users

1 Like

Lost and Legendary weapons:

1 Like

man, we are so FUCKED!

From the QnA vetex said that if you were hunting them you’d definitely get them without them being incredibly common, so these rarities seem a little too big for something like that

In my defense.

1. He said it himself, not my opinnion, only facts
  2. Pity system will be on ALL rare things
  3. Lost/Ancient magic scrolls are rare so that “not everyone would have it”

he said that in 2019 and a LOT is definitely changed from that

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.