Rate my pvp

Rate it based on the video and like the video as well unless you want to be based and have an among us happy meal under your bead at 3 am

I can’t rate your PVP if you edit out nearly every instance of you getting hit by an attack. If you want an honest rating, show some unedited fights. But if you instead want to brag about your PVP skills and pretend you’re just asking for feedback, then your strategy of editing out mistakes is fine.

4 Likes

Ultra is right, not saying you’re bad at PvP, but we need some raw footage.

where

1. Don’t block unless you have a good shield, not worth the trade off for blasts.
  2. Use more magic jumps, the delay for regular jumps can put you in the disadvantage against fast Magic’s.
  3. Use a different camera placement, when far away it’ll be too hard to navigate.
  4. Don’t try to predict before they shoot their blast, trade off blasts then try to predict.
    Other then that pretty good.

its ight tbh
i cant find the majority of my wom pvp clips because they’re from nearly a year ago, but the only one i have found currently is the one where i was fighting orion with stupidly high ping

Oh ur Wilbur? I’ve 1v1ed you before, your skilled. Perfect blocking is something hard to master and tbh it benefits you majorly in a fight, props to you.

bro im down at the bottom of the chain now because i havent pvp’d in over half a year :cryblood:

People still remember your name as someone who was fantastic at PvP. Trust me no one really pvps anymore so dw abt it.

Ping issue tbh

where pvp

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.