Recommendations for Magics

^ press T once and you dodge 90% of the attacks, easy

yeh, someone recommended magic that had blinding effects too, would be a downgrade in damage but sounds fun to fuck with people

you can punish the opponent with this if they use a 4 blast multi after there multi is over they will try to move a bit and punish you but you can just move ur cursor on him (works)

nah its easy to get a jump prediction u r saying that because you are dogshit at pvp

I was thinking more so for the magic speed

lmfao, as you can see in the video, it takes charging to deal actual damage. I can see where you’re getting at but WoM pvp is too fast paced for this

Yes I am I will admit to this and it doesn’t take away from anything I say cause my sources are 100% accurate

then jump after they shot, the blasts are slow as fuck man, and the hitboxes are nonexistent

the hitbox don’t matter if they are standing still

what are your sources?

The Sources are:
I had it in a dream

and they’d be standing still because? Even when you’re punishing them the blasts would be far too slow to properly hit

how? I said we would be using casting speed

casting speed doesn’t make blasts travel any faster iirc

then where is the damage coming from? And the projectile themselves are slow, I’m not talking about casting speed

shadow “blinds” and it does hella good damage. use that instead of light

its better then magic speed though, closes the distance between the blasts. reduces the chance of an opposite player reacting fast enough for a 4 blast and hitting them

i know, it’s just they were saying that it would help with their shots travelling fast enough to punish someone trying to punish them

mf what else do you want to happen when you get a higher level, your base spell size stays the same?

Shadow just does colorblind wich is useless

yeah but in wom it has the same speed as lightning (i think its being nerfed by 0.1, i heard someone say that) but it has a higher damage affinity
the raw stat balance pulls it towards the meta, not it’s shitty status affect