Recommendations for Magics

Shadow’s Speed is 1.3x while Lightning’s is 1.5x

AA only had power and defense, i don’t even remember walking speed existing :skull:

im gonna main berserker, so could you give me any advice on sailor fist?

This is called recommandations for MAGICS

1 Like

1.3x speed is still faster then the average magic

Ik but it’s not incredibly fast

yeah, but being faster then average and doing more damage then light is what makes it better then light imo

back in aa, when the light blast attacks and lightning blast attacks were beams, back then light and lightning were top tier

colorblind is subconsious intimidation, vetex once nerfed fire damage for the same reason i believe.

i thought they were both 1.4 wtf

where poison

1 Like

Magics are incredibly overrated compared to weapons and fighting styles. With weapons I can understand why. But they will be more interesting once legendary weapons release. But fighting styles are all so unique and can offer amazing fights.

yes I want that instead of some boosted ass pvp

well, i understand that. But with magic size increasing as you level up, you really get the feeling that you are growing. Also, when you do come across someone higher lvl then u, you really got the feeling that they are much stronger then you. And i can confirm this because it was also like this in AA. and some bosses had huge ass aoe. Literally the most scary thing you could come across (trigno :melting_face:)

2 Likes

yeah it ruins pvp as well

Not rlly tbh

when people say that I know they are ass at pvp

depends on what game u r talking about

we talking about wom and ao