Reminders for AO (Part 1)

because weapons are melee but many weapon skills are far ranged
so fighting styles would probably be similar

that would be fucking amazing

it would be really nice to see even the smallest snippet of one arcane odysseys bosses

1 Like

Well we already have one

Also

2 Likes

I literally made the game and you’re trying to correct me bro… that gif you took is from when weapon AOEs were actually bugged.

Lost magics have nothing to do with this, I said lost spells , which you will be able to get as early as Level 50, plus magic will be getting replacement spells which have movement

Uh yeah… like I said, cooldowns vary depending on the skill. Lost spells will have cooldowns similar to those depending on what the attack does. Idk what the point of this argument is

19 Likes

Remember when this thread had no discussion or arguing, and it was just a nice and clean thread with only information updates on AO as they came?
Yea I miss that.

8 Likes

general leaks

17 Likes

I thought that was a meteor in the first image, then I realized it was just a magma blast

A Reinforced Caravel?
Oh no.
Get ready for the BBG Reinforced Ship of The Line

BBC “news”

reinforced ship of the line

No, BBG not BBC

fox news can show any amount of foxes it wants

but bbc news…

2 Likes

so im on a school computer so if anybody can describe these leaks to me in very descriptive detail that would be appreciated.

Same
Man looking up to the sky and a magma blast on a ship
A carvel that has been reinforced with armor called “the big farter” (it is severly damaged)
and an angry man with some new cosmetics as well as a few weapons overlapping on their back.

Ok so im not smart so i will give you just a description

The first image basically shows someone with some cool looking armor looking at the sky, in the sky there is something burning which can either be of these 4 things:
A meteor (my best guess)
Magma/ Explosion Magic Blast
A cannon Ball
Something entirely different

In the second image there is an HP bar for the big farter Reinforced Caracel that has 246/4925 HP

First of all this image implies that there will be no naming system for ships like there will be for spells (unless that is just a tester/ staff things)
This is gives evidence that Reinforced Caravels will display the title Reinforced caravel

I have no clue what the third image is supposed to be

Like I said it displays a few new accessories

1. a cropped picture where you can only see a player, strings on a ship, the bright sky, and a lone magma blast in the sky

2. the name, title, and healthbar of a ship named “the big farter”. the title is “Reinforced Caravel”, and the healthbar is at 246/4925. looks exactly like the ship overheads from aa

3. a bunch of new cosmetics on a player. steel pauldrons, beige pirate legs, black martial artist robes OR some black/white pirate shirt, a weird black and pink eyepatch (might be a sky boss drop), and a hat that looks like a white bowl. he’s standing on a boat during night time, you can see wind and patches of ice behind him. on his back, you can see some tier 2 weapons: greataxe, greathammer, and greatsword

it loaded for me that guy has insane drip but i think Cryo can top that if he tried :yawning_face:

lmao i have no idea either, sorry for wasting your time!
(best game btw :+1: )

1 Like