Revon's had it rough man

OOF2

13 Likes

bro poor revon :sob:

Bro loses his girlfriend, she tries to kill him, then argos dies and he probably did know argos personally, and then only a month later his brother gets murdered like??? bro?

6 Likes

his villain arc is about to be insane

3 Likes

ok now i just feel bad :skull:

that villain arc finna go crazy tho

We were really just kicking him while he was down god dang.

it’s even worse since I chose the ruthless option really hope he comes back stronger than ever

Worse yet he could come back with his grandfathers curse since we never truly did learn what happened to it (or what it was)

well im looking forward to fighting him as a boss and what that curse is :eyes:

uhh sorry

wasnt his grandfather the previous death curse user?

there were little wisps in his second phase

wat

It might be, but weirdly enough Calvus switches to Aether Light and the ‘cyan explosions’ don’t deal any damage so I got no clue what they are.

I’m pretty sure it’s implied his grandfather had the death curse between akursius keep and Calvus’s desire for the curse

A part of me assumed that what happened to Akurius keep had something to do with Chaos coming to earth in the wake of Durzas defeat. It’s said on the lore doc he just kinda nuked islands at random.

Revon right now:

4 Likes

im sorry for murdering argos, im sorry for murdering his brother and lastly, im sorry for shooting him with a musket

I feel like Revon should come back with the sacrifice curse at this point, bro has lost so much in the past month he probably feels like he has nothing to lose.

1 Like

We were merely sparring with argos until the roof came down, it was a big a work accident :pensive:
It was actually Neviro who killed Calvus, we were a mere bystander :sob:
The musket shooting him? You were trying to shoot the evil bacteria on Revon but missed :sob::pensive::sob:

no. I shouldve been the one to push argos out the way and been the one to die. I shouldve stopped Neviro but instead i was a passive bystander. I tried to shoot the evil bacteria but i had a skill issue. This is a burden i must bear

Deadass would be cool