RKing does not equal toxic

Remember, if somebody tries to stab you.
Dodge them, smoke arrow, and run.

Annoy them until they give up.
Abuse their lack of patience.

So how does one counter an ambush

Smoke arrows everywhere, if they can’t see you, they can’t beam or blast you while you run and they can’t tell what tree you’re climbing.

Yeah but they’ll most likely strike when you’re standing still, potentially insta-killing you

I just run, hide, and then leave the server. Sometimes I die, sometimes not. I don’t like fighting against RKers. More skilled than I am by far, mostly because I suck at PvP, so I don’t bother trying. Maybe I could take them on. I remember soloing one of these two RKers who were annoying me and barely won. Had to spam Rising Tide though. Not proud of that moment but I gotta live with it.

I also don’t use bows and sold all my smoke arrows to someone who RKed me once lol

Then magic high jump once to avoid that and make some distance before throwing down more smoke arrows.
If you have ash or poison, that’s even better.

Presuming that you’re not looking at menus or afking, and that you have fast enough reflexes lmao

I mean that’s my plan, only ever afk or look in menus if you’re in a tree out at the middle of nowhere.

Seen quite a few ppl AFKing out in the open, resisting the urge to RK them for infamy is pretty damn hard

Despite my distaste for RKing, I completely understand that.

If I see somebody sitting around AFK in the open where I know they didn’t just spawn there, its their own fault they didn’t hide.
I won’t kill them, but I’d bury or scare them, whichever happens first.

I think its pretty funny seeing a person go afk in a field and come back to being underground.

However, in pure PvP games where the only reason you’d ever join the game at all is for PvP, if I see somebody afk, that sucks for them, period.
They should of gone back to the menu.

Thank god father vetex answers our prayers :pray:

I’d 605% much prefer that over being killed while AFK. Yeah though it is their fault, at least hide in a tree or something.

nah it’s just annoying

they might be good people, but they’re in a guild. so fuck 'em.

the fact is the people mix a lot ganking,hunting low levels with rking (up level required to pvp vetex) and overhype because RkER HAvEd tHe FiLsT ATTack, and this thing on rUIn EXperIENCES is fucking dumb,let me see if you finnaly level 40 and unlocked pvp,you get killed one time,ONLY ONE FUCKING TIME BECAUSE ITS RKING FOR INFAMY OR WHAT THE FUCK WHAT N O T S P A W N K I L L ,and u guys talk he experience ruined?
bruh he farmed for hours to get level 40 idk,he not gonna have all experience because get killed,why u guys call yourselfs casuals if get mad and have experience ruined because a crown lose?bUt ITs nOt ONly tHIs i gET spAwnKilLed,yeah but this is not rking,talking rking is toxic is like removing all pvp from a game,talking every player is a toxic who spam ez ez ez after kill and do other shit is dumb,also not every rker is a high level,so u guys can stop crying about lows them are fine,and bruh its a free game with all some strategy,so backstabbing is not toxic,let me see,no,i not kill fishers and i guess this is some honor code on rkers,and i doubt somebody will just stay on same place after get stabbed just to be combo victim,after this try find a advantage using map or you equipament,or just try heal to pay back, stop being tryhard about crowns,this is the soluction of all this “casuals”.

With all of my experience reading I did not understand any of that paragraph

Hi :slight_smile:

IMG_-ibqhkt
No

Read again

because its fun lol