Roblox moderation at its peak

10 Likes

I’m guessing that itadaki seieki is some sort of nsfw stuff.

yes
yes it is

understood, I will now laugh at the roblox moderation

haha

ough the edges

i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it

bought it

1 Like

you sick fuck…

17 Likes

oh, i actually remember that one.
kind of overrated imho, it’s literally the face of hentai memes at this point though so ig that’s to be expected

the image is technically not nsfw though so what’re they supposed to do :man_shrugging:, roblox isn’t omniscient.

yes this is a case of haha i put hentai on the shit now laugh.

you would think that for a hentai THAT popular it would probably be censored

also bigbouncyanimetiddies is not censored and you can say a lot of shit with the words animetiddies or those words alone and it would not be censored

1 Like

Thing is though,
Although it isn’t censored, ROBLOX can and will still punish you for saying it.

I know @zenwell18 got banned for a week for saying some stuff that is quite NSFW, and it not being censored.
I won’t share it because it has some slurs and NSFW in it, but you get what I mean.

yea but still funny

WTF
:fr:

this shirt is probably nsfw due to the seemingly naked character at the front

is it from a hentai?

are you fucking serious??

Yes

just her shoulders
technically not even nsfw, most of what’s there is covered by the hair anyway

yes. would rather not get into details.