Rough Waters

“Should fished on another day Aaron, hey what’s that giant shadow in the water?”

38 Likes

Who’s betting on Aaron.

I’m not! they are one munch away from giving white eyes a slightly uncomfortable stomach

Don’t know if a white eyes swallows it’s food but if Aaron can destroy it on the inside before he gets digested then he should be the victor.

2 Likes
Who wins?
  • Aaron
  • Shark

0 voters

1 Like

you fool, this is only a new born alpha white eyes

Well, true…

But how strong is aaron? I think aaron gets gobbled up in a surprise attack (which seems to be what is about to happen, he only seas the shadow!), unless some fishy buisness happens, I don’t think he can reel his way out of this one.

You gotta out fish pun me to have a chance of convincing me

These puns are fin-tastic!

3 Likes

He’s really strong physically. You can say thanks to his Barion last name heritage. Strong enough that at the age of 7 he can already go fight & hunt abnormally large carnivorous animals. Fast forward 10+ years if he can fight giant animals at the age of 7 then what can he take on?

3 Likes

After seeing the shadows he did get hit with a surprise attack! Not to shortly he narrowly avoided getting chomped into twos. Next thing you know they’re both flying at each other

pov holden

holden gets a friend :smiley:

White eyes, it doesn’t heal in game for gameplay reasons but it sure can heal fire by just going underwater, also white eyes would chew and kill, not swallow whole.

While that is a very cool and good explanation, putting my rivaling argument to shame.

It doesn’t have any fish puns. so gg my argument wins

boutta go in and kill it
(maybe he has the damage output for a White Eyes. Maybe.)