Sand combo time

Since ink magic is getting clapped im gonna switch to sand to continue my streak of using useless stuff, what combos should I go for?

Anything that synergises well with Sand can be a good combo, but if you want to become more annoying to other people then I probably suggest Sand + Glass. You can probably just kill their ears alone with the constant glass shattering sounds

Glass got nerfed :frowning:

Sand/Explosion is your best combo if you want to use sand as your primary damage dealer (+20% on a 10 second status) - you can also go Sand/Plasma for a +10%, though that’s probably not as good. Sand’s other synergies (like fire and magma) usually have anti-synergy in the other direction.

If you want to use Sand as your setup magic, Lightning/Sand (+25% and clear) is an option, though that’s almost strictly worse than Lightning/Water.
Wood/Sand (+20% repeatable) is an option too, but again, wood has way better synergy options.

overall I’d probably recommend Sand/Explosion, though your original assessment of “useless” is probably pretty accurate

1 Like

Dang…I was looking to break peoples ears… thanks for the info tho

1 Like

yea sand explosion is the best bet

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.