Sand should have similar attack animations to wind

I feel sand would look much better as a blast of whirling sand, instead of just a generic sphere shape.

Basically, you are saying that Sand should be a particle instead of a part. I think that would look good, but it might be too big of a rework for a starter magic. How would sand piles work?

Uh nah, this won’t make sense. Sand and snow are powder magics. Wind, Ash and Poison are gas magics. If anything, poison and ash should have wind’s animation

Making it a particle wouldn’t require all that much of a rework, just make it a particle that looks like it could actually create a pile of sand instead of sphere

Ash and poison are dense gasses, meaning that their particles are difficult to see through.
Wind is… wind, if we couldn’t see through it almost perfectly… we’d all be pretty much blind.

Actually what am I talking about, ash isn’t a gas… Its a powder

Ok true I guess.

yeah, something similar to ash would work as well. probably should have included that.

It would be cool visually but then sand would basically just be the result of wind in a desert. Literally wind carrying sand.

Yes but do understand that it would look way better than the aggressive sphere that way too many magics use.
We got iron, gold, sand, snow, water, magma, ink, ect ect.
Way too many magics use aggressive sphere as their blast attack.

I’m not against changing it at all but maybe try to not make it look like a lost magic similar to storm where it’s 2 elements in one.
Honestly, I can’t really think of a way to change it. If it was only sand particles, it would look extremely weak and it would not make sense to be able to create giant sand pile out of a small cloud that you can easily see through, and I already explained why I think it can’t look like wind in my opinion.

Magma at least has the effecty that hides the spehre, so it isnt too bad. at least on higher graphcics.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.