School blog 28th November: yay

Didn’t post in a while cuz was busy days.
So, what happened today:
For 8s and 9s classes there was an illusion show (like focuses, tricks, etc.)
So the “magician” showed cool tricks and called some guys from the audience to… Attend the trick. (Well he asked who wants to)
I accept to attend the last one. (It was a weird but cool trick with playing cards - he guessed a card I thought about, and then drew a "box"with playing cards on a paper, so one of cards was partially peeking out. Then he asked me to take a pencil and wave pencil. After I did it, the peeking out card peeked out more, and it was card I thought about.)
And I received this paper as a good memory and received an autograph.
To events of 17th November:
We had a concert because of our country’s Independence Day (it’s on 18th though). So, a week before it, Deputy teacher asked me to make a small slideshow shit with no text but only images related to Independence Day. I made it. During the concert, I made my slideshow to be slideshowing.(sounds weird huh) Also I had to work as “sound operator” for those who were singing - I was sitting near a funky thing with which help I could adjust sound volume, sound frequency, microphone sound, etc…

Also tomorrow I will again be “working” as “sound operator” on another event - 4th classes poetry telling competition.

So uh, school days are best days

1 Like

gaming
you are helpful person

1 Like

This all sounds very interesting.