Selling a maxed out Exiled Set and a Swift Sunken Chest (Separately)

Why hello there chat. Ever since I was banned on the Roblox Server, I have spiraled into a inescapable prison made from my own insecurities. My Cat died, I left behind everyone I’ve ever known. My wife pulled the most devious lick and took the kids in the divorce.

Needless to say, I’m at my wits end. And getting banned from Vertex’s sacred server was the final straw. I am leaving behind all my earthly possessions (Not really) to ascend to Arcane Reborn. Because screw it, I’m bored.

I am selling a completely maxed out unenchanted set of the Exiled for 1000 Old Boots. I really wish I was joking, but I really don’t care enough for these items to actually ask for something reasonable.

And as for my skin tight latex supreme Sunken Chestplate, I am demanding 500 Old Boots and 500 Rusty Cans. Plus 30 Crowns and a maid outfit (Preferably blue) With Cat Ears.
First Come First Serve.

TLDR: Selling rare items to mess with economy lol.
Sunken Chest for 500 Old Boots and 500 Rusty Cans plus 30 Crowns
Full Exiled Set for 1000 Old Boots
Topic is in Off Topic because it may be deemed “Not serious” enough for Market Place (Idk tbh)
Dm for offers.

Would also like to thank Arron Crascall for teaching me how to screenshot! Would have never made this far in life without him!

:salute:

She pulled? Pretty sure I did, but since you’re here I guess it didn’t work.

Wtf that takes like 10x as long as getting a clean exiled set what a scaaaaaam!!

Why did you bump this