Sergo Stone The Hitman

Art done by my friend ( Me and him will take turns posting art so it’ll look differerent or inconsistent each post)

16 Likes

yooooooo, cool art

1 Like

I don’t expect this to get past 15 likes since this our first post lol

The glasses reminds me of those anime characters who look cool when they adjust their glasses in place

1 Like

i have a hitman
bouta have a hitman contest :eyes:

Can your hit man reinforce glass to the density of gold and shot it accurately from miles away at Mach 2?

He can do WAY better than that.
Well dressed and well armed, French weapons designer Vincent expels aggressors with deadly precision. He leverages his custom arsenal to hold the line and pick off enemies from afar, with a contingency built for every plan. His keen eye can land the most deadliest shots with his powerful, custom sniper rifle that will kill an enemy with any direct hit, pure refined Arcanium alloy bullets laced with irradiated mana that’ll completely shutdown any powerful opponent. His code name is “Dead Eye”. Also he’s a good cook, we all love Vincent around here

Noob, he can shoot over 50 glass shard just by glancing and all on them can combine in unison to create a javelin of destruction that can even pierce arcanium weapons enchanced with metal magic.

Feel like you pulled this out of your ass so your hitman could seem more powerful than mines

But hey different universes different power scaling, you should definitely come by to the AO Art server

Lol

Is it in the AO discord server?

Uhhhh nope but I can get you an invite
@BNTarwarn

@Phi @Glopol

2 Likes