Server Division

Simply stated this would add single player and multiplayer mode to the game.

And no this isn’t a free vip server, since the main focus of the game is multiplayer, single player would have to be harder.
For example

• When you earn exp it would be in smaller quantities.
  • Grinding and farming rates would be lowered.
  • No friend joining, your by yourself.
    Basically it would be a harder, abnormal vip server for those who don’t want to deal with rking.

Before you smack this down like my previous suggestion, understand that this could bring back old players who just wanted a peaceful playing experience and when those old players decide to test out the multiplayer, more headless will be in circulation. (Ps. I didn’t make this so increase my chances in getting a headless)

Easy mode?
No players = no challenge

6 Likes

I’d say this is a great alternative to what vip servers would be, the game would have to be significantly harder than it is in multiplayer, I think that perfect, you get the full experience with no one around so it’s not just an unfair grindfest

Less rates for everything and vetex could tweak it to feel like a campaign.

1 Like

You could still add on to this suggestions instead of just throwing it down immediately, npc’s and Loot drops would have to be significantly harder, maybe there could also be player like npcs that spawn around, although this defeats kind of the purpose of the suggestions, either way I don’t think it’s easy mode and it’s not a bad suggestion

3 Likes

Thanks

no players = no threat gotta say. making things more tedious isnt really hard, its just annoying

2 Likes

How about, vetex could tweak it to make it better?

doubt he’d even do it in the first place

Single player would never happen since:

1. Why would you play a game like AO by yourself with no players around

2. This could lead the doorway to exploiters finding ways to cheat the game and not get in trouble for it since nobody else is watching

3. I don’t think even Vetex would even consider this

2 Likes

Not the WORST idea i have seen, but not great either

cap nobody ain’t gonna play it, WoM without players just feels dead

1 Like

People boutta be pulling out Tp Wep Aura shit and not get caught in SinglePlayer

1 Like

If “No players = No challenge”
Then “Game’s current state sucks because the entire focus is missing”

We can’t forget that WoM / AO is supposed to be a primarily PvE game.

WoM has a focus on PvE but idk about AO

1 Like

If a story driven game is focused on PvP then there’s something seriously wrong.
AO is going to be way more story driven than WoM was, vetex has said it himself. (I think?)

I honestly don’t think it can work if you get anything that can be transfered to the multiplayer mode. That’s literally just an exploiter’s playground to kill every npc in the server constantly, a lower drop rate doesn’t do anything here.

If there was some kind of VIP servers added to AO, I believe it would be either the normal map but nothing transfers to normal servers or some kind of very big arena like for tournaments in Arcane Adventure or private servers in Rogue Lineage.

Either way, I doubt the amount of people who would regularly play on the solo mode would be enough to justify adding that at all. It’s just a lot less boring with players, either if you are in a clan and like pvp or you stay out of the whole clan thing and chill with others.

Why would a game so big need a single player version of it? Endgame should have a lot of islands and who would want to play alone? If you want a peaceful experience try to not make a guild and just have fun. I don’t think people random rk if your not in a guild so you should be fine.

2 Likes

so co op?

singleplayer mode? how about no

nope

(i read wrong pog)