Shape Shifting

This could be an curse, lost spell or premordial scroll unlocked at a high level because of the percs. (Maybe Around 150)

There are two ways I see this working, first is this.

• After killing a boss, or any npc you would be able to transform into them, this should be for around 1 minute. (Depends on magic power)
  • As of being shapeshifted, you should be able to have one or two abilities of the creature you choose. With the amount depending on how strong your magic is.
    (For example, after killing the minotor you should be able to do one or two of it’s moves, like the rushing attack)

A reason to add: this would allow for more open gameplay, and could spark people to make those annoying hide and seek videos that will boost the success of Ao.

This sounds nice and all but would need side effects.
For example

• Deals a certain amount of damage over time, so it feels like your straining your character.
  • Can be toogled
  • The more powerful the opponent the more damage you take over time.
  • Med cool down(3 minutes?)
  • The damage that you do will be reflected by your stats.
  • Your character would be weakened for a certain period of time after. (Effect of straining your character)

Or if not, maybe instead of being able to shapeshift, there could be a curse of some sorts that reflects your magic by allowing you to be able to change your form into something like how durza was.

no.

I always like shapeshifting in games
you get a vote from me :+1:

although everyone else probably won’t think the same

Magic is more so summoning then transformation. The closest you’ll get which isn’t even close at all is getting a curse and transforming into that. You are not able to transform into others at all.

3 Likes

Yea, vetex could tweak it a bit to match what he wants.

I would say cool yes voted

If this would actually fit in the game, I’m going to have to pass on this one although it is a cool suggestion, it really just wouldn’t fit honestly.

hmm

a-trans.

obscure game reference that only i understand checked off the list of things to do today.
i say, my day is going pretty good.

A tweak would have to be a GIANT tweak to the game. It seems almost impossible for something like this without a giant explanation.

1 Like

I understand, but vetex could tweak it to fit the game, he doesn’t have to follow my steps.

The closest thing I can think of to shape shifting is curses and mode spells, otherwise unless shape shifting magic exists (which it doesn’t) then this doesn’t fit and Vetex probably won’t add it

I was thinking towards like how durza got powerful enough that he could be like a cloud of dark matter or something

Cause he has curses ._.

He literally is just made of magic energy, that why guns and weapons don’t affect curse users, they are part of the curse

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.