Should legendary ships give infamy?(not a suggestion)

so do you classify this as yet another modified pirate ship? What if pirates werent even using it, would you still classify it as a modified pirate ship?

bruh this is fr saddening

it was a merchant ship

if so you should really make it more clear that you were joking because everything was pointing at you being serious

didnt i already point out how unimpressive and dumb that would be? I doubt vetex would want to do that simply because legendary ships should feel legendary

the whole conversation was about you saying legendary ships were pirate ships at their core :confused:
but in the case you might have understood me, i meant legendary ships. Imagine if the grand navy had a super high tech flag ship. Would you still consider it a modified pirate ship? I doubt it

1 Like

taking down a legendary figure and their ship would increase ur fame so it makes sense. Idk what vetex has planned for the clan revamps though

1 Like

Depending on how hard they are then possibly, but I would say island capturing is still a far better option than waiting for a legendary ship to spawn and getting possibly 2-5 infamy.

God, the design for the Solstice is still as crispy as it was when I first saw it.

1 Like

in a video game its not

eh, depends on how much regard you hold for destroying a legendary ship

also depends on how much regard the game holds for it too

But which rep would it give you?

this image is so cool what is it lol

1 Like

The Solstice, the flagship of the arcane government in trollus’ webcomic

i mean in AA trigno’s ship wasnt a “very normal ship” it would make sense that when killing a legendary ship you would get infamy

nice

in a sense ig legendary ships could give infamy. that’d scale based on how influential/powerful the au puts it. though we won’t know whether vetex would actually implement it or not, that’s just how I view the question

1 Like

But again which reputation would it be? Like say there’s this esteemed kingdom but it’s like too good it’s basically corrupt but every other kingdom sees it as good, would defeating it give positive or negative rep?
Plus all legendary ships will aggro onto all players so it would suck being a demon, defeating a pirate legendary ship(I’m assuming that not all legendary ships are crazy good pirates) and getting 500 positive rep

I don’t want to write an article about how taking down legendary ships will affect players in the npc world

Which is why legendary ships shouldn’t give rep

in a sense ig legendary ships could give infamy.

in a sense

could

Wasn’t there a reason why vetex didn’t want any PvE events to give infamy?

yes. Because… ummmm…

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.