Slightly nerf the Strong enchant

Currently, the Strong enchant increases Power by 10% (1 Power per 10 levels).

This seems okay at first since most other enchants give the same number of stats, but in reality, it is not. Considering that gear that gives Power (except for Power Amulets, which should be nerfed slightly too) give less stats compared to their other stat counterparts, it should be similar for the enchant for Power as well; it only makes sense. The tier 1 Strong enchant should scale 8.75% rather than 10% (0.875 Power per 10 levels) as to be relatively balanced with gear that gives Power.

Maybe at level 200+, the tier 2 Strong enchant could be like the current Strong enchant due to there being stronger gear (our current gear goes from level 50-200).

2 Likes

:+1: The strong enchantment could certainly use a nerf as even right now it’s a bit much…
Also i’ve been wondering but why do you almost never vote for your suggestions meta?
Is it just humbleness?

Hmmm but once the rework happens, power will basically be nerfed

The hard enchant is already more effective than the strong enchant. I’m fine with the strong enchant being nerfed, but hard would have to be nerfed with it.

Yea, I do support a Hard enchant nerf as well since as of right now it is very unbalanced.

dayum can’t wait for people with full hard to regenerate faster than I can dish out damage without my health bar getting wiped across the floor

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.