Small issue that I have noticed about the gas clouds in AO and in WoM

both :ash_magic: and :poison_magic_var1: leave large clouds that deal DoT to enemies as we all know, but one thing I don’t particularly enjoy about them is the fact that they, well, they kinda obscure your vision of the target if they get too big.

now the clouds are a helpful tool for kinda making it hard to aim at you and provides some coverage, but at the same time they also obscure your vision from the opponent, having the same effect in making is difficult to know where your opponent has gone.

I’m not sure if this is a suggestion or not but I would really appreciate some kind of way to be able to see your target through the clouds, but the target can’t see you, if that makes sense.

for ash this is literally the point

Nah just gimme esp instead

wait ash is meant to give you a disadvantage?

ohh i see what you mean sorry i had to read it again

uhh skill issue i guess

How is it a disadvantage when both of you have the same conditions

:fr:

so no one else is bothered by the fact you can’t see your opponent when fighting through your own clouds.

ive never had that issue using ash or poison

1 Like

well I mean they are your clouds and I feel like your own magic should not grant you a disadvantage in combat even if the opponent is under similar conditions.

It literally doesn’t grant a disadvantage

not being able to see my target is normally a disadvantage but okay level :fr:

Please learn what a disadvantage is

Both players have obscured vision

There is nobody at a disadvantage in this scenario

well it’s still annoying

like I wanna see where I’m meant to shoot

just because my enemy can’t tell where I am either doesn’t make it much better

or at least have a vague idea where I’m supposed to aim

Then play another magic

Also get your eyes checked out

1 Like

level why are you always trying to insult people

I have not made a single insult

1 Like

If you’re having trouble seeing your opponent in your cloud, try following the ticking damage indicators

As for it being a disadvantage, you still have the upper hand since while you can’t see into the cloud, more often than not you’ll be looking at the cloud from the outside while your opponent will be on the inside surrounded by it. Also even if both your visions are equally obscured, they’ll be taking constant damage per second while you won’t be.

5 Likes

uh huh.

Ya, get your eyes checked out.

That is entirely serious

If you do not have even a “vague idea of where to aim,” you deadass need your eyes checked out

2 Likes

well that makes it better I guess